GLOBAL GATEWAY: A GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY STRATEGY TO SHAPE EU INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS
EIC and EFCA both welcome the EU’s Global Gateway initiative and the creation of a development branch within EIB, considering that these are steps in the right direction of having an integrated and strategic vision of infrastructure investments worldwide and thereby creating a level playing field for European consultants and contractors around EU values, standards, and principles.
In our joint Webinar entitled “A Global Connectivity Strategy to Shape EU Infrastructure Investments”, we aim at getting a better understanding of the strategy, its implementation and roles of the players involved. The private sector is placed at the heart of this initiative, and it is essential to start a dialogue between the EU institutions and the private sector to make this strategy work.
With the following esteemed speakers:
- Ms. Carla Montesi (DG INTPA, Director Green Deal and Digital)
- Ms. Maria Shaw-Barragan (European Investment Bank, Director Global Partners)
- Ms. Anne de Soucy (Agence Française de Développement, Director of Partnerships)
- Mr. Christian Krämer (KfW Development Bank, Member of the Management Committee)
- Mr. Benoît Clocheret (EFCA, President)
- Mr. Benoît Chauvin (EIC, President)